Step 1: Prep Your Skin
- RoC Multi Correxion Revive and Glow Gel Cream Cleanser £10.12
- Face theory Vit C Cream Cleanser £13
- Murad Essential C Cleanser £24.69
Product Recommendations - Primer/ Moisturisers:
- The Ordinary High Adherence silicone primer £6
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base £12
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer £27.50
Use a concealer that has a peachy tinge to it ( the darker your skin, the more peachy/orange you need it) Orange and peach correct blue hues, under eye circles, dark spots caused by aging or sun damage. Dab the concealer with your finger ( tap and roll) onto the age spots and gently blend the edges to seamlessly integrate with the surrounding skin.
- Pixi Colour corrector £14
- Nars radiant creamy colour corrector £26
- Studio 10 4 in 1 skin perfector £32
Step 3: Choose the Right Foundation
Look for foundations with buildable coverage, as this allows you to layer the product where needed without appearing heavy. Make sure to choose a shade that matches your skin tone perfectly. Once foundation is on, if you need more coverage on the age spot, apply one more layer of concealer .
- It Cosmetics colour correcting foundation £29.20
- Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin foundation £39
- L'oreal True match Liquid foundation £8.79
Step 4: Set with Powder
To set your foundation and concealer in place, use a translucent setting powder. Use a fluffy brush to apply the powder lightly over the areas with the age spots, but try and keep away from the fine lines around the eyes .
Product Recommendation :